CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Write us to ask for our best price and get up to 35% off!
The rate depends on the season, method of payment, availability and number of nights booked.
Call us or WhatsApp or Facebook
We speak english. Hablamos español. Nous parlons français.
|Standard Double Room||120,000||130|
|Superior Double Room||140,000||150|
|Superior King Room||160,000||175|
Rates per night per room, breakfast included. Consult us for single use rates.
* CLP prices with taxes, subject to changes depending on the exchange rate
** USD pricesTax Free for non resident foreign visitors who pay USD cash only
Rates are referential. Write us to ask for our best price and get up to 35% off. Maison Nomade reserves the right to change its rates at any time.
Terms and methods of payment
- The following payments are accepted: international credit cards, chilean debit cards, bank transfers or cash, depending on currency. Cheques are not accepted;
- For resident visitors, an advanced payment of 50% of the total price of the stay is requested in order to confirm the reservation;
- Foreign non-resident visitors must book with their credit card details. The credit card may be pre-authorized for the total amount of the stay prior to arrival;
- Advanced payments will only and exclusively be refundable when the holder of the reservation notifies the cancellation by email to email@example.com 2 days or more before the check-in date. Foreign guests who do not notify by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the cancellation of their reservation 2 days or more before the check-in date will be charged for the equivalent of the total amount of their reservation. This charge will also apply to no-shows;
- Children under 2 can stay free of charge when sleeping in the room’s existing double bed or baby cot available upon request and prior confirmation of availability, according to the room;
- Maximum of cots in the room: 01, according to room type . Baby cots are available upon request and must be confirmed by the establishment;
- Any supplement must be paid separately during the stay;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Force Majeure: Maison Nomade will not be responsible and will not pay any compensation where we are preventing or delayed from performing our obligations due to an event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to sanitary crisis, adverse weather conditions, fire, earthquake, volcanic eruption, utility service interruptions and civil unrests.