To make your life easier and your stay more pleasant, we have a wide range of tailor-made services available.
Local travel advice
We can provide you with detailed information and recommendations on what to do, where to eat out or help you hire services. You just tell us what you need! We will be more than happy to help you make the most out of your stay in Pucón.
We can recommend agencies you can trust and that provide a quality service. Our advice is independent, we do not receive commissions from any third party, and based on many years of hands-on experience in the area (Alain was Head of Tourism at the Municipality of Pucón between 2010 and 2012). Contact us for more information.
Pucón is the chilean capital of adventure tourism. The main activities, mostly outdoors, you can enjoy are:
- Urban and rural walks (urban Pucón, Ojos de Caburgua, Parque Saltos de Marimán), hiking in Villarrica / Huerquehue National Parks and in Reserva El Cañi, as well as climbing the Villarrica volcano (with guide only);
- Horseback riding, zip line, treetop, canyoning and climbing;
- Whitewater activities on the Trancura River: rafting, hydrospeed, kayak and ducky;
- Ski, snowboard and rackets on the slopes of the Villarrica volcano;
- Recreational activities at the beaches of lakes Villarica and Caburgua (playa blanca);
- Self-guided, cultural or guided 4×4 tours;
- Relaxation in one of the many hot springs in the area.
Transfer and Transportation
If you happen to travel without a car, we will tell you everything you need to know about the local public transportation network (there is a reliable year round local bus service to and from our doorstep) and can help you to hire services. Please bear in mind that we do not charge for the advice but you will have to pay for the contracted services yourself.
- Transfers: Temuco airport and Pucón bus terminals;
- Taxi service;
- Local car rentals.
Apart from the delicious homemade breakfast included in the price of your stay, it is important for you to know the following:
- Our guests have exclusive use of a dining room and fully equipped kitchen. Guests of the superior king room have their own kitchenette and dining area; So, if you do not feel like eating out, just stay in!
- There are kiosks and a corner shop just a few-minute walk, and numerous supermarkets in Caburgua and Pucón;
- The cafeteria “Amankay Café” is just across the road from Maison Nomade. We strongly recommend it since its philosophy is similar to ours, its owners are friendly and its products of quality;
- There are restaurants in Pucón for every taste and budget. We can make recommendations according to your diet requirements and help you make a reservation at the restaurant of your choice.
High-speed Wi-Fi is free and available in the whole building. However, we invite you to make moderate use of the internet so that all our guests can have access to this service throughout their stay. In peak season, restrictions regarding the hours of use may apply.
We have free parking available on our property for up to 5 vehicles (no need to book your space!).
- Our front desk, attended by Alain or Carolina, is open 7 days a week, from 08:00 to 23:00;
- If you do not know what to do with your luggage before check-in or after check-out time, you can use our free luggage storage;
- If you need to keep your valuables safe, a safe is available to our guests;
- In the front desk area you will find an amazing gifts / souvenirs corner with Carolina’s creative crafts.
- A daily maid service is included in the price of your room and is available until 1:00 p.m;
- If you need to wash your clothes, we also have a laundry service (additional charge).
Our guests have access to our beautiful 1 ha. landscaped park equipped with:
- Outdoor swimming pool, open according to weather conditions;
- Rest area, pergola and outdoor terraces;
- Kid’s play zone;
- And of course clean air, trees, wild birds and a majestic view of the Villarrica volcano!
We speak fluent Spanish, English and French so we should be able to understand each other!
We have a non-smoking policy in the whole building. For smokers, there are smoking areas outside.
Our 2 lovely dogs Golda and Lila and our cat Moustache do not accept other pets on their territory!